Unauthorized charge to your credit card

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Dear Household Cardmember,

We recently reviewed you account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM and/ or PIN-based point of sale transactions on your account. Protecting your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive Household Bank features. To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply fallow the instructions below to confirm your identity as a cardmember of Household Bank.

  • Login to your Household Online Banking with your Household login id and password.
  • Confirm your identity as a card member of Household.
  • View your transaction history and report suspicious activity or any unauthorized charge.*

https://www.householdbank.com/ccssa/HBCustomerCare?cmd_DisplayLogin

If you are not enrolled for Household Online Banking get started today! Complete the steps below and take advantage of our online services today!

  • Go to https://www.householdbank.com and enroll for Household Online Banking.
  • Select your account: Personal Accounts, Business Accounts, Credit Card Premiere Line or Credit Line Only.
  • After your enrollment process is complete you will be able to access your account.

https://www.householdbank.com/ccssa/HBCustomerCare

It's that easy. If you still need assistance, just click the "Help" button within Internet Banking, or contact us. We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

*Please do not replay to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

*For assistance, log to your Household Bank account and chose the "HELP" link in the header of any page.

At Household Bank, protecting your privacy is our priority. For your safety, we will never request your PIN, Personal ID or Password via an email and recommend that you do not share this information with anyone, at any time. Sharing these details gives the recipient full access to your account. If you receive a fraudulent email, please forward it to us at help@household.com or call Household Bank.

If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding your Internet Banking set-up, you may unsubscribe (this will not affect your ability to receive alerts via email)..
BURCLUYMRMEGVKXIDQWWSCUUQPIFGJIHWQMBHF