Contact Sally Floyd, firstname.lastname@example.org, to add information to this page.
- Steve Jackowski (stevej@SyzygyComm.COM) at Syzygy has modified
Sun's version of CBQ for use with their products.
- Luca Salgarelli (email@example.com) at CEFRIEL has
modified SUN's scheduling kernel to work with ATM interfaces,
to provide RSVP-CBQ IP soft reservation facilities to IP over ATM
networks and make RSVP-CBQ cooperate with ATM channel management.
This works with Fore SBA 200 ATM interfaces.
For more information, see the paper on
Efficient Transport of IP Flows Across ATM Networks
by Salgarelli, De Marco, Meroni, and Trecordi.
- Michael Speer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sally Floyd
made the following changes to the distributed CBQ code,
reflected in the v2.0 distribution:
(1) implemented Top-Level link-sharing instead of Ancestor-Only
link-sharing in the distributed code;
(2) implemented weighted round-robin instead of
packet-by-packet round robin in the distributed code.
Work still to be done includes
investigating and implementing
measurement-based admissions controls procedures.
Comments can be sent to "email@example.com".
- CBQ is included in LBNL's network simulator
Some simulation acceptance tests for this code are shown in
Ns Simulator Tests for Class-Based Queueing.
the CBQ page].
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 1997