Currently, I am a Member of Technical Staff at Big Switch Networks. Before that I was
I am a postdoc in the networking group at
the International Computer Science Institute
in Berkeley, CA.
I received my PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) from Technische Universität Berlin (Berlin
Institute of Technology) where I was advised by
Before that I studied Computer Science at Technische
Here is a list of my publications.
Tools / Programs / Useful stuff
A collection of tools, progams, and other useful stuff.
- Network Security
- Network Measurement
- Intrusion Detection
- High Performance Packet Capture
Projects I'm participating in:
- Winter 2009/10: Co-lecturer: Network Protocols and Architectures
- Summer 2008: TA Lecture Internet Measurement
- Summer 2008: Seminar Internet Security
- Winter 2007/08: Seminar Internet Routing
- Winter 2007/08: Lab Course Protocol Design
- Summer 2007: Seminar Internet Measurement
- Winter 2003/04: Internet Lab Course